Welcome to the Inaugural ADC Analytical Development Summit
Across 3 days of unrivalled content, we brought insights from AstraZeneca, Merck, Byondis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, ImmunoGen and many more. Through a series of in-depth case studies, interactive panel discussions and roundtables, informative and enriching workshops, and networking with likeminded individuals pioneering analytical development, attendees were equipped with the knowledge to advance their understanding of the safety, identity, potency, purity and quality of their ADC.
Covering everything from preclinical through to late clinical development and application of cell-based and biophysical analytical methods, attendees benefited from the following:
- Explored novel method development with Mersana Therapeutics as they shared their unique approach to utilize AUC for the characterization of ADCs to obtain a deeper understanding of how to identify conjugation impurities
- Examined how to accurately quantify DAR and DAR distribution as AbbVie and Seagen discussed and reviewed the challenges and approaches to quality control, to ensure everyone stayed abreast of the latest developments and technologies able to characterize DAR more accurately
- Joined our deep dive workshop day dedicated to outlining key specifications, CQAs and structure activity relationships, and demonstrating how to approach comparability during ADC development - enabling them to stay up-to-date and ensure they avoid any clinical development delays
- Leveraged insights from Merck & Co., GSK and Ambrx to understand how companies are approaching platforming their analytical development, and assessed whether a platform approach is widely applicable and the associated challenges that this brings
- Delved into the development of bioassays with AstraZeneca to improve the sensitivity of cytotoxic assays and evaluated how to develop an ADC that shows Fc effector function to deepen their understanding of the potency of their drug and how this impacts the CMC process
Built specifically for ADC experts within the analytical, CMC, QC, process development and protein characterization sectors, this niche event united the field’s feet-on-the-ground, Head and Director level executives to address ADC developers biggest analytical challenges.